Condor RotexTable® for ARCUS & AXIS & other Brands
The RotexTable® is the solution for surgeons. It is the first electrically operated positioning aid for hip operations such as hip arthroscopy or endoprosthetics. Particularly in the case of cartilage injuries or a tear in the joint lip, an operation such as a hip arthroscopy makes sense. The problem is that although the procedure is minimally invasive, it is no less complicated. It's all about precision: the hip must be in an ideal position during a hip arthroscopy, for example, and remain safely in this position.
Condor® Extension System (ES)
- Can be used with all basic operating tables
- Carbon connection plate for first-rate X-ray monitoring
- Lower capital expenditure
- Secure patient positioning, Easy handling, and Space-saving storage
Condor RotexShoe® Traction Boot
Stability and flexibility are not always mutually exclusive, but rather properties which are of major importance, particularly in the medical field. They guarantee safe and individual patient treatment and expand surgical possibilities. The Condor® RotexShoe offers all of that, and easy handling makes your work easier.
- Increased hygiene standards with the use of disposable padding
- Secure positioning thanks to a stable, firmly fixable combination of footrest, padding and mounting brackets
- Safe grip under heavy loads, tensile strength of up to 80kg/176lbs
- No costly additional padding necessary
- Fast positioning time of the extension shoe
- Uniform belt pressure, to reduce shearing forces
- Even pressure distribution on the skin
- Light, highly resistant footrest and easy handling
- Easy, intuitive handling
- Easy to clean and Latex-free
- Compatible with all standard extension table
FIRST ELECTRICALLY OPERATED POSITIONING AID FOR HIP OPERATIONS SUCH AS HIP ARTHROSCOPY OR ENDOPROSTHETICS
SOLD IN USA BY SCHAERER MEDICAL
- Electrical height adjustment by hand or foot switch for the very best site adjustment
- Integrated safety cut-out prevents lowering under extension
- Essential positioning of the leg or hip during hip arthroscopy is possible
- Adjustment and easy handling: set up in under 2 minutes
- Use of various surgical instruments: Intraoperative X-ray control without visual obstruction
- Use on all standard operating tables
- Minimal storage space with only 90cm²/35.43in
Arcus + Rotex
Axis + Rotex
Would you like to learn more about the Rotex?
We will be glad to send you that information.
Toll Free USA 800 755 6381
Training & Manuals
We provide product specific manuals with all the information that you need to operate.
Those are included in delivery and training.
If you need any additional training for new staff members, please contact us here.